Reminders for Witches with Mental Illness, Chronic Illness, Disabilities, or Disorders
- Creating boundaries in your witchcraft is healthy, respect your own boundaries and don’t let anyone give you shit because of them
- Taking care of yourself is just as important as researching your practice, you need to be okay before anything else
- Making your craft accessible to your mental and/or physical disabilities is a right, not a privilege
- Witchcraft can 100% be used as a coping skill for mental illness (as long as it is practiced carefully and realistically)
- You do not ever need to disclose your craft to anyone
- You are not less of a witch for having different needs than Neurotypical or Non-disabled people
- Your craft is as unique as you are and that is a good thing
PLEASE DON’T LET PEOPLE TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE LESS OF A WITCH BECAUSE YOU TAKE MEDICATIONS. Please keep taking your medications IN ADDITION to witchy stuff. Never quit medications on your own without talking to a doctor first, that can be very dangerous and hurt you! You are NOT less magical because you take medications. I promise.
Hadassah Monique 33, Tacoma, Wa | ♊ 🌞 ♋🌙 | Kitchen Witch | Intuitive | Stoner | Aspie | Gamer | ESFP | Artist, –This blog chronicles my insane spiritual life.
Our “theme song”
My favorite song